New curriculum resources are added weekly. We welcome all curriculum contributions, in any language; please share any curriculum that features Microsoft technologies for faculty to learn from your experiences.
The Faculty Connection is one-stop place to connect with Microsoft.
Below is a brief overview of other technology education programs from Microsoft.
- DreamSpark is the way for faculty and students to get the latest Microsoft software.
- Microsoft IT Academy enables academic learning institutions to benefit from world-class Microsoft curricula to bring real-world challenges into the classroom.
- Microsoft Research Connections connects researchers worldwide to the latest technology advancements, highlights, events, and collaboration opportunities with Microsoft Research.
- Imagine Cup is a competition that spans a year, beginning with local, regional, and online contests whose winners go on to attend worldwide finals with new technology challenges every year.
- Student Tech Clubs connect students with top-rated technology user groups, meetings, community sites, blogs, forums, events, and breaking news.
- Microsoft Student Partners recognizes top young minds from around the world who are passionate about technology. Student recommendations are welcome.
- Microsoft Students to Business connects qualified students for entry-level and internship positions with Microsoft partners and customers.
Microsoft® Faculty Connection allows faculty to collaborate with a worldwide database of colleagues as well as have access to academic resources and tools, informative newsgroups, and free software.
For more details log on to Microsoft Dreamspark for Academic Institutions-MIC Nepal